Packaging food and beverages sustainably with the Duniform® sealing concept packaging solution
Environmentally conscious and practical menu packaging
High quality, convenience and hygiene are important issues in the catering and food industry to meet consumer demands. At the same time, the demand for food is increasing worldwide, leading to a waste of resources and food.
Sustainability in the handling of food and its packaging is therefore the order of the day.
Sustainable packaging materials
Our BioPak sealing trays are made from fully compostable cellulose and wood fibres with bio-based coating. A bio-seal film is available separately.
Switch to this concept now and also show your customers that sustainability is important to you.
For everything you need to know about sustainable packaging solutions, recycling and insights into our vision of a world without environmental impact, visit our sustainability page.
Heat resistant, food safe and recyclable
For food that is to be frozen and reheated, we produce sealing trays made of polyethylene terephthalate (CPET). The crystallised structure of the material gives the trays the necessary dimensional stability, even at temperatures from -40ºC to +220ºC. This makes it possible to heat the packaged dishes in the oven or microwave.
From now on, all Duniform® CPET trays will be made from 100% recycled PET.
The advantages of our packaging solution are obvious:
- Everything from one source: You get everything from machines to transport. The sealing devices, containers and sealing foils are coordinated with each other.
- More freshness, less waste: Extended shelf life and less food waste thanks to modified atmosphere packaging (MAP).
- Stable and leak-proof: Optimum hygiene and safe transport thanks to practical packaging solution.
- Optimal product presentation: Offer products that you could not offer before. your dishes with our sealers and present your culinary creations in the best possible light.
- Recyclable materials: Duniform® containers and sealing film are made from renewable raw materials, biodegradable and all compostable.
- Grows with your turnover: we design a Duniform® solution around the needs of your business, whatever its size and requirements.
- Customised to your business: Personalise your packaging with stickers, banderoles and printed films.
Go to the personalisation options here.
Sealing glasses, cups and boxes hygienically by machine
Semi-automatic sealing machines such as the Duniform® DF5 are ideal for this purpose jars, cups and containers made from recycled PET (RPET). At the touch of a button, in just a few moments you have a hygienic, leak-proof and tamper-evident packaging solution for easily spillable foods such as juices, salads with dressing and smoothies.
The advantages of a semi-automatic sealing machine at a glance:
- Automatic sealing and film rewinding
- Hygienic and leak-proof solution
- For easy transport and attractive presentation
- Jars made of environmentally conscious RPET
- Also suitable for bagasse cups and round containers
Sealing exceptional packaging solutions
Modular Polardeli take-away boxes are crafted to minimise impact on the natural world, which provides the inspiration for their design. Part of our BioPak range, they are made of transparent rPET, which is produced using recycled plastic bottles. Stackable, they come in sizes that reflect the popularity of small portions. Making food look good, never felt so good.
WHICH MACHINE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Our in-house team can help you choose the optimal Duniform® machine for your company. They are all designed with simplicity in mind and enable you to change the cassette in moments. Most are made from top-quality steel in Sweden or Italy. You can choose between: Manual: lift and close the lid to seal your filled tray Semi-automatic: place the filled tray in the cassette and the machine does the rest. Automatic: machine fills and seals the trays, and is capable of large volumes.
WITH DUNIFORM® IT ALL WORKS TOGETHER
Get a top-quality sealing machine that suits your needs, whether you are a local deli or an industrial-scale HMR company.
Select a tray for frozen , chilled or warm food from a wide choice of formats and top-quality materials.
Show your food at its best and ensure a leak-free, secure fit with crystal clear films.
Customise your films to stand out and turn your packaging into a promotional tool.
Receive dedicated local support for the lifetime of your solution, covering technical service, expert guidance and even training.
Ensure your food arrives in tip-top condition and simplify delivery with thermo-bags and boxes, temperature control equipment and trolleys.
85% less plastic packaging for your business
Less is more! The new Duniform® Forum sealable trays are made with 85% less plastic than conventional alternatives. Practical and stylish design - FSC® certified trays made of cardboard with a removable PE coating. This creates particularly attractive and environmentally conscious displays.
Even better, because Forum trays are hygienically sealed and easy to recycle, they make even more efficient use of our planet's resources. What's more, they have the same timeless design as the sustainably designed Urban cups. This way, you can offer your customers a perfectly coordinated customer experience.
At a glance:
- 85% less plastic
- FSC® certified cardboard
- Made in Europe
- Easy recycling and sustainable design on display
- Blank and MAP available for larger machines
How can we help you?
Duniform® stands for simplicity and versatility, adapting to your needs as and when they change. For example, as your number of customers grows, you can easily switch from a manual to a semi-automatic sealer.
You also get first-class telephone and local support, which even includes training, so you can maximise the value of your investment.
Select your country
- United Kingdom
- Česká republika